You will be called to look at the subjects of integrity and accountability during our 15 Day Challenge to Re-launch Your Coaching Business.Are you thinking, saying and doing what you know is best for yourself, your family, your clients and your business? Or do you let yourself off the hook often or once in a while? If so, how? Are you using the excuses,“No one really cares”, “I’ll do it later”, “I’m tired”, “It’s too hard”, “They don’t understand”?
We all are challenged to follow through and do what we promise ourselves we’ll do.
One of the best things about becoming a coach, teacher, trainer, healer, counselor is being repeatedly reminded of the power of accountability…
There probably are some that aren’t, but 99% of life’s problems are solved by you taking action.
Interestingly, we often know exactly what to do to improve our situation but for “mysterious” reasons even those of us who work with the inner landscape find ourselves not following through on our best intentions.
So, I would like to invite you to go back, and get clear about 4 things:
1) What do you do instead of following through? What specific acts do you do instead of what you’ve promised yourself you’ll do?
2) List all the people who are harmed when you do not do what you’ve agreed to do. How is your relationship with them affected in terms of trust, closeness, and comfort? How is your life affected when you don’t do what you said you’d do?
3) What is the belief about yourself that’s in control of you when you fail to do what you’ve promised yourself or others you’d do? It’s usually something you’d rather not admit, something you believe about yourself that you’re hiding, repressing or denying even to yourself.
4) What can you do to make the situation right without shaming or punishing yourself? Doing this will both get the thing done and get you back into right relationship with yourself and others in your life.
You really need to find a quiet space to answer these questions and take your time to get really honest with yourself…
Can you really facilitate SUSTAINABLE transformation in others if you haven’t mastered your own teachings?
There’s a final question for you to consider:
5) Who do you have to hold you accountable when the shadow behavior is too entrenched for you to handle?
Reach out here if you find yourself needing someone to hold you accountable. Perhaps you know you’re able to respond better when someone else is holding you accountable.
Continue our 15 Day Challenge and unpeel the things creating the gap between where you are now and your true potential!
Ready to take the 15 Day Challenge to Re-launch Your Coaching Business? It’s a click away ;-).