Are you doing what it takes to really understand your customer? Are you aware of what your customer actually wants, needs and expects from you? Do you even know how to find out?The perspective you take will help you understand your customers and how to satisfy them. You’ll be invited to look at this and other areas of your business during our 15 Day Challenge to Re-launch Your Coaching Business. The temptation is to give your customers exactly what you believe is best for them, however all too frequently what YOU want is not what THEY want or expect. To overcome this tendency you’ll have to become more mindful to your tendencies. With every next task you take:
- Try thinking about things like you’re your customer and how what you’re doing affects them.
- Imagine yourself in their shoes going through your system or program.
Becoming a coach, teacher, trainer, healer, counselor is also about understanding your customer’s real needs, wants and expectations and their long-term value to your business. So, I would like to invite you to go back, and get clear about the following things:
1) How are you finding out exactly what your prospects and clients want, need and expect from you?
2) Do you know what goals each of your clients have, what difficulties they’re experiencing, what they are looking to gain or get rid of, and what changes they’re hoping to make?
3) Have you segmented your clients and evaluated how each of the verticals fit into your long-term business strategy?
4) Do you understand who your core client is (the most desired to your life style, the most profitable etc.) and what his / her unique set of needs and desires are?
5) Do your marketing materials cater specifically to your core customer, or you are trying to speak to all your customers at once? Do your programs and offers fully reflect your customer base segmentation?
6) Do you understand your core customer’s lifestyle, psychographics, demographics, social environments and their effect on the conscious and subconscious desires, motivations and choices your potential customer makes?
7) Are you regularly checking in with your clients that fit core customer profile and asking them what they think and feel about their interactions with you, your programs, your brand and service?
8) Do you have a process to gather and incorporate a feedback loop into your future initiatives?
9) If to any of the above questions your answer is no, how critical is it for you take make changes in this area? If critical, to what steps are you willing to commit right now?
Find a quiet space to answer these questions and take your time to get really honest with yourself… Yes, on each question and especially #9.
Can you really facilitate SUSTAINABLE transformation in others if you don’t really understand the profiles and needs of your most desired customers and how to give your clients what they need? Get in touch if you find that you don’t have clarity in any of the areas mentioned. You might need someone to help you with understanding your target market, as it’s a critical foundation for meaningful and financially successful practice.
Continue our 15 Day Challenge and peel away the things creating the gap between where you are now as a practitioner and your true potential! With the right attitude everything changes…
Ready to take the 15 Day Challenge to Re-launch Your Coaching Business? It’s a click away ;-).business coach > business teacher > coach > coaching assessment > coaching challenge > customer needs > desires > fulfillment > healer > healing assessment > life satisfaction > men needs > needs > satisfaction > spiritual teacher > treainer > woman needs